The Nippon Club Trial Membership Campaign
The Nippon Club, founded in 1905, New York’s oldest private social club, is currently conducting a short-term trial membership campaign for individuals living in New York, New Jersey, or Connecticut for a limited time. There will be two membership benefits, and a welcome gift for those who become full members after six months. The details are as follows.
• Eligible membership categories: Individual/Associate member
• Enrollment period: until March 31, 2023
• The trial membership period: 6 months from the time of enrollment (after the trial period, you can continue to become a full member with no admission fee)
• After the 6 months trial period, those who become full members will receive Bokksu (a snack box of authentic Japanese treats and candies) as a welcome gift.
Trial Membership Benefits:
1. Free (1) bento box (Available for pickup only. The pick-up location is the lobby on the 1st floor of the Nippon Club building.)
2. (1) complimentary invitation to a special event (virtual, hybrid, or in-person) hosted by the Nippon Club; choose one event to be held within the 6-month trial period.
Other details of the benefits will be explained at the time of enrollment.
(→Click here for more member benefits)
Admission fee/membership fee:
If you enroll during the trial campaign period, the regular admission fee of $550 will be waived. The membership fee will be only $300 for 6 months ($50 per month) and must be paid in full at the time of enrollment by credit card only.
Please fill out the individual/associate membership application form and pay by credit card. After confirming receipt of payment, we will send you the membership card about 2 weeks after the enrollment process.
Please click the button below to apply.
Sign Up Today! (PayPal or Credit card $300)
CONTACT： email@example.com (Attn: Naito)