Indoor Dining Service
The Bar & Grill is open for lunch and dinner every week on Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday. We also take reservations for private rooms.
Please refer to our business schedule below when making a reservation.
Now we take lunch reservations until one day before the reservation day!
● Please make a reservation at the latest three business days in advance.
● We may close the restaurant if we have a function in a large private room.
● We take reservations for private rooms for Wednesday through Friday. (Room charges apply. You can use the room for up to 2.5 hours for the minimum charge.) Please make a reservation at the latest one week in advance.
Available rooms: Rose room, Sakura room, Eagle, Bluebird room, and Bar & Grill
● Please pre-order the main dishes at the latest 3 days before the reservation date. You can place additional side orders and or drink orders on the spot. Please see our menu by clicking the menu buttons below.
● We also accept reservations for rooms only (no meals).
Wednesday through Friday. (9:00 am-5: 00 pm)
Available rooms: Eagle, Bluebird, Sakura, Rose, and Multipurpose space (only on days when there is no gallery-related use)
* Vaccination proof or COVID-19 test results are not required for the visitors to use the rooms without food & beverage services.
However, we continue to ask for your cooperation in body temperature checks on arrival and wearing face coverings inside our facility.
Please contact Mita for details.
【Bar & Grill / Private rooms・Business Hours】
Lunch: 11:45 AM～2:30 PM (last call 1:00 PM)
Dinner: 5:00 PM～8:30 PM (last call 7:00 PM)
* Please reserve a private room at least 1 week in advance and a restaurant at least 3 business days in advance.
● A service charge (17% for table use, 20% for private room use) and tax (8.875%) applies.
● A room charge will be charged for using a private room.Dining Dinner Menu
Due to the COVID -19 pandemic, to maintain a safe and secure environment for our customers and staff, we are asking for your cooperation about the following points upon visiting our facilities. (The contents may change in the future depending on the rules of NY State & NYC.) Thank you for your cooperation.
◆ We are asking for self-checking of the body temperature of each member of the group upon arrival.
◆ Please follow the safety plan suggested by NY state and NY city.
◆ We strongly encourage you to wear a mask while inside our facility (except while you are dining inside the room or the restaurant you reserved).
◆ Customers can use the restrooms only on the 5th floor or 1st floor.
◆ Customers cannot get into the other floors except the 4th and 5th floor (for the bathrooms) or other rooms except in the room(s) they are using.
◆ We kindly ask you to take a social distance with other groups of customers in our premises.
＊Please note that Visitors answering yes to any of the following questions will not be permitted access toThe Nippon Club’s facility.
＊ Have you traveled within a state with a significant community spread of COVID-19 for longer than 24 hours or been in close contact with anyone who has traveled to those areas within the last 14 days?
＊ Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
＊ Have you tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past 14 days?
＊ Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other respiratory problem)?
＊ Is your body temperature higher than 100F upon your arrival at The Nippon Club today?
※There’s no vaccination or test result requirement to use the pickup service of the restaurant.
【For reservations and inquiries, please contact Mita】