Services for Member
●Participation for Nippon Club Events
- ●Participation for special event such as Summer Festival, Christmas Party or other various club events, seminars and lectures with member price.
●Club Dining & Facilities
- ●Exclusive usage of club facilities. You can enjoy authentic Japanese cuisine in the Main Dining Room on the 3rd Floor. The Bar & Grill on the 4th Floor offers a relaxing atmosphere with an informal menu.
●Tokyo-American Club – Reciprocal facility Usage
- ●Nippon Club Members are entitled to use the Tokyo American Club facilities three times a year (2 weeks each time) through our reciprocal service.
●Sports & Cultural Activities
- ●You can participate in tournaments such as Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Mah-Jong, Igo and Shogi to enhance friendships.
●There are activities for females such as Chorus, Bridge, etc.
●Publications, Club information to members
- ●Nippon Club News (E-mail version) can be received 10 times a year including current Club activities and event information.
●Up-to-date information is frequently sent by E-mail.(only for E-mail registrants)
●Membership Directory is published once a year.
●Nippon Club Culture Course
- ●Culture Courses offer you more than 50 classes to learn Japanese culture with a special discounted registration fee.
●Exhibition at Nippon Gallery
- ●Exclusive invitations to Opening Reception parties for exhibitions at The Nippon Gallery.