|●Please reserve your spot.
●Class will be closed when it becomes full.
●Class may be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment.
●Class observation or trial classes and class observation are also available for your convenience.
|●A registration fee is when you register for full term courses for the first time only.
-Nippon Club member $25
-Employee of Nippon Club/JCCI member company $30
●$15 will be charged as a renewal fee if you did not take any classes over one year.
●Full payment for tuition and fees must accompany your registration. All payment except material fee must be paid three days before the first day of class.
●Full refunds are not available after the first class of the session starts.
●A $10 fee will be charged for returned check.
●A materials fee and text fee may be required for some classes. You should pay your instructor this fee by cash.
●You may be responsible for your material fee even if absent.
●No refunds will be available on the day of class.
●Your registration is confirmed
- Mail the Registration Form and payment to The Nippon Club.
- Payable to The Nippon Club
- Send to The Nippon Club Culture Courses
145 West 57th Street New York NY 10019
- The Nippon Club Culture Courses Desk (6th Floor) is open Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm.
- 145 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019 （between 6 Ave & 7 Ave）