2 【オンライン】入門日本語1-2 (JF Standard A1)
*This class will be conducted online via Zoom.
Learn useful expressions and basic phrases in everyday contexts such as talking about yourself, family, food, residence, daily routine, schedule, hobbies, etc. Katakana and basic kanji words related to the topics as well as relevant grammar and vocabulary will be introduced and practiced. Japanese culture will also be introduced throughout the course. This class is suitable for those who have completed Starter Japanese 1-1 (JF Standard A1) or equivalent and can read hiragana words.
［Prerequisite］ You are expected to:
- have completed Starter Japanese 1-1 (JF Standard A1) or equivalent
- be able to read hiragana words
- be able to give greetings and use basic daily phrases
- be able to talk about where you are from, what you do, what food you like, etc. using basic phrases
［Goals］ Upon successful completion of this class, you will be able to:
- talk about such topics as yourself, family, food, residence, daily routine, schedule, hobbies, etc.
- read short, simple phrases and sentences such as someone’s self-introduction, schedule, invitation, restaurant menu, etc.
- write short, simple phrases and sentences about yourself, your family, residence, hobbies, etc.
- read and write hiragana and katakana words related to the topics
- recognize approximately 20 basic kanji characters and related words such as numbers and days of the week, etc.
菊池 恵美実践女子大学文学部国文学科学士課程修了。中学国語及び中学・高校書道教員免許取得。NYの野村證券、The New School、ハンター大学、The City College of New York等での日本語講師を務める。
|受講料||$300 (10-レッスン) ※Text -Marugoto: Japanese language and culture Starter A1 Coursebook for communicative language activities - Japanese Language Study Book|
入門日本語1-2 (JF Standard A1) （水曜日) 18:00~19:30
|開催日||2022/4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18, 5/25, 6/1, 6/8, 6/15, 6/22, 6/29|