－The Nippon Club, Inc.
145 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019
Office: Mon-Fri 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Sat-Sun and national holidays closed
・ January 1st~3rd
・ Martin Luther King Day
・ President’s Day
・ Memorial Day
・ Independence Day
・ Labor Day
・ Columbus Day
・ Thanksgiving Day
・ Christmas Day
(A) 109 W. 56th St., New York NY 10019
(B) 101 W. 56th St., New York NY 10019
Reciprocal Parking Fee
$20 up to 12 hours (7 days a week, 24 hours a day)
* Above discount rate is the same at all 2 locations on 56th street.
* The discounted rate is applied for any 12 hours within the day.
* This rate is only for up to 12 hours, not exceeding 12 hours with validation.
* Tax is included in the fee, but tip is not included.
* SP+ Parking only accepts credit card payment.
* Oversized vehicles such as SUVs incur an additional fee ($12).
Hours of Operation
All SP+ Parking garages are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How to Use
Please show “Reciprocal Parking Card” to a parking lot attendant.
(Please contact Nippon Club Membership Dept. for details.)
Or discount parking stickers are available at the Nippon Club on the 6th floor
or please ask any staff member.